December 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary Farah dan Mokhzani-16th December 2008


inilah farah dan mokhzan...sweeeeeet kan? hehhehe
the four of us...
the three of them...
ini pulak abg harris...kaya dia nie...and baiiiiiikkk sgt....ehehhe

They are the one who fetched me from Malaysia upon my arrival at Birmingham Airport on 28th November 2008...

They are the one who brought me to do shopping on the first day I was in Loughborough...

They are the one who cook nasi lemak for me...

They are the one who always being such good friends to me...

They are such a lovely couple...Happy first year anniversary farah and mokhzani...

To celebrate their first anniversary, we had a great and finest buffet dinner ever at Leicester. I've came with Abg Harris who was initially ready to cook laksa for me but changed his mind in last minute and decided to cook laksa on another day. Hehehe...Kesian Abg Harris, has been tortured by me...ehehe

So here are some pictures of us...taken at EATAWAY Restaurant at Leicester, 16th December 2008.

*ps:- watchout for the next entries- meeting again???, christmas lunch and puke!!! and ~solat berjemaah makan berjemaah~...

1 comment:

  1. Alhamdullilah..baik2 n bagus2 kawan2 kat sana..Semoga smua dapat balasan yg baik InsyaAllah. Enjoy ur life k!

    ReplyDelete