January 15, 2009

Al-Masyrik

Just now I've asked Kak Anne to drive me to anywhere...just bring me anywhere,coz I need to relax my mind after had a Pre-Permanently Head Damaged...PhD is sucks...nobody should take it...huhuhuhu..it makes me want to puke..it is sooooooo ruthless!!! and it diverted my life from happiness to misery....huhuhu...so i need a therapy and I've just had it just now...kak anne drove me to leicester and I've did my shopping. bought a bag and a sweater...sweater cost me GBP 40 and the bag cost me GBP 22...sounds like nuts rite!!!...but who cares!!! am pre-head damaged!!!. huhuhuu

then kak anne brought me to ASDA..i;ve bought few types of fruits (white grapes, oranges and apples) all are lovely damn sweeet..the white grapes are crunchy, the oranges are sweety and the apples....not yet try. hehehe...and then bought a DR.OETKER Mango,Papaya and Passion Fruit Yogurt and it is sooooooo YUMMMMMMMYYY!!! love it love it love it!!!...i can have that all day...

afterwards...we had our buffet dinner at Al-Masyrik...an Arabian Cuisine restaurant...i think...the interiors are fabulous...the serves are splendid...and the price is bloody cheap.....ehheehe just GBP 7.99...unfortunately, forgot to bring a camera, so no pictures of the restaurant...

but i have pictures for the stuffs I've bought...





*I will be in cambridge tomorrow again till sunday...i know u guys gonna miss me...XOXO...gossip Afizan. ahahahaa

3 comments:

  1. Pre-Permanently Head Damaged...mmmmm...tabah awak tabah!!..u can do it..chayok2..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wawawa..
    tension2 smpat gak buang duit eh..
    eh wat btol2 la..
    jgn malukan fmly k..
    cayokkkk along ku..

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud luck along...
    namo tension2...
    ain tau along ley wat..
    namo give up...
    chaiyok2....

    ReplyDelete