January 15, 2009

tag by Ain


I've been tagged by my "future sister in law". hehehe...she is so sweeeeettt..patutlah uteh tergila bayang...hehhee...she helped me alot, especially with getting me a downloaded song.hehehe, so as an entry today, i would like to dedicate this tag to her...Miss Ain...


My 35 Secrets .

Be honest no matter what!

1.Who was your last text from?
--> kak anne- "akak tunggu kat dpn sir david davies" we are going to do shopping as i need to do my therapy after had a pre-Permanently Head Damaged (PhD)

2. Where was your default picture taken?
--> my own house...

3. Your relationship status?
--> in a relationship..

4. Have you ever lost a close friend?
--> not yet. he still my best fren

5. What is your current mood?
--> clueless...sad...happy...disgust...anxious...mixed feelings...hehehe

6. What's your sister's name?
--> hartini

7. What's your favorite color(s)?
--> black,red,purple(light is more preferrable)

8. With whom do you wish you were right now?
--> my family and my mate

9. Have a crazy side?
--> yes..

10. Ever had a near death experience?
--> yes

11. Something you do a lot?
--> watching movies and reading (yeahhhh u are rite)

12. Angry at anyone?
--> yes

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
--> if suddenly the mood has been spoilt

14. When was the last time you cried?
--> just 2 minutes ago...(coz listening to the song in Ain's blog)

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
--> yes!!!

16. Love your Boyfriend?
--> hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
--> my mom...(but bukan phone pon lah...internet free call..leh kira ker?)

18. What are your favorite songs?
--> fall 4 u by secondhand serenade.this song make me cry all the time...so i prefer to listen to PCD- I hate this part right here...(just like the song not the lyric)

19. What are you doing right now?
--> doing this tag

20. Who do you trust right now?
--> my mom and dad

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
--> from next outlet

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
--> yes...(jeng jeng jeng....)

23. What is your lucky number?
--> all numbers are my lucky number, but i like number 8!!! it is my month of birth

24. Who are your friends that are closest to you?
--> leslie moore and kadir jailani

25. Describe your life in one word?
--> simple...

26. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
--> yurkssss!!! no

27. Who are you thinking of right now?
--> my tutttttttt and my family

28. What should you be doing right now?
--> sleeping

29. If you could wish for something over a birthday cake right now what would it be?
--> can i wish to get a 5 series BMW car?

30. What did you hear now?
--> a noise from my housemate's TV downstair

31. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
--> my mate...

32. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
--> nobody...nobody dare to do that to me!!!

33. Do you act differently around the person you like?
--> not really...coz am not hipocrite...

34. What is your natural hair color?
--> dark brown

35. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
--> my mate...










arghhhhhhhhh at last done!!!

4 comments:

  1. heee...
    tq along...
    malu ain bile along puji cam 2...
    ekekekekekeke.....
    just joke...
    have a great day..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BMW 5 series is my dream car!! Eventhough uteh said that car for 'org2 tua'.If you get one 'sedekah' to me...can?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wawawa..
    dh pandai nk wat tag2 nieh eh..
    jgn layan si ain 2 sgt..

    to ain..
    jgn gewdikz2 k..
    x sesuai gitu..

    to miz min..
    pandai2 jew babitkan name uteh..
    tp bmw still d hatiku taw..

    ReplyDelete
  4. eiii..mR nuar ni short term memory ea :-p... cuba recall...11 january..kat trafic light hospital pantai..hehehe..recall2

    ReplyDelete