March 19, 2009

MY SECOND

From 4th of March 2009 till 20th March 2009, I've spent my lovely and wonderful days with my families and friends here.
But tomorrow, I will fly back to MY SECOND country after 3 weeks enjoying my moments here.
So many things to share. I will upload many pictures once I come back to UK and sittin in front of my laptop in my second's room in UK.

On right hand, I've my Malaysia, on another hand I have my UK...I am happy spending time in Malaysia but at another side I am glad to come back to UK.

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. selamat pulang...
    hope hepy n x mo sedey2...
    gud luck...
    n hope tercapai ape yang dihajati selama nieh...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stdy baek2 k..
    jgn lupe blik mlasia nanty...
    ekekekek..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ngengok uteh...along dah sampai dubai nie...ada lagi 4 jam nak kena tunggu. huuhuhu...korang rindu kat along tak? along rindu sgt2 kat korang.

    ain...thanks for everything. ingat tau..jaga uteh. hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahahaha....
    insya-Allah...
    akn jage uteh c gemuk 2...
    heee.....

    ReplyDelete