June 7, 2009

Aint No Sunshine...

Lately after the Britain's Got Talent announced its winner for 2009, I was still admiring Shaun Smith for his wonderfully voice sang this Aint No Sunshine song during his audition and finale. He is just 17 years old, yet looks like 27 to me...What really impressed me so much was actually his macho voice...of course he must be macho, coz he is a rugby player...dohhh...

So, coincidently to my passion listening this song again and again...these few days, we had raining days from night to night, and it was so unbelieavable, we had lightening today...shocking. I was supposely go to carboot sales today with Kak Malia, but because it was raining, I was endup sailing myself on my bed sailed away and away...till noon...such a wonderful day. Hehehee...

***
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.
It's not warm when she's away.
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
and she's always gone too long
anytime she goes away.

Wonder this time where she's gone,
wonder if she's gone to stay
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
and this house just ain't no home
anytime she goes away.

And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,
I know, I know, I know

Hey, I ought to leave the young thing alone,
but ain't no sunshine when she's gone,
ain't no sunshine when she's gone,
only darkness everyday.
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,
and this house just ain't no home
anytime she goes away.
Anytime she goes away.
Anytime she goes away.
Anytime she goes away.
Anytime she goes away.
***

7 comments:

  1. wahahaha....
    buley pown komen..
    ekeke...
    erm..
    da makin chantek nieh...
    jelesh2...
    meh ajar ain lak...
    huhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhhuhu...ain, ada pros and cons dia dgn blog layout baru nie...salah satunyer komen posting tu lah. huuhuhuu...but alhamdulillah dah solved the prob.

    nak ajar? takyahlah...awak pon leh buat. hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. patut laa dari pagi try tak leh comment..ingat computer sendiri kene virus..

    waa kejap je dah tukar layout ..cantik.. tapi suke lagi yang sebelum ni..yang warna oren kekunigan tue kot hehehe

    next time cari bunga tulip pula yee :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. min...yg oren tu problem sikit...tak dpt nak masuk edit page pon...
    ok kalau sy mampu buat bunga tullip tu sy buat...(buat ker?) ahhaaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. CMANE susan boyle leh kalah??hehehe

    ReplyDelete